Self Defense 1947
Make the Invisible Visible
UNICEF and Liam Neeson
Angelina Jolie Speaks Out
Against Sexual Assault
I am Xena WFAA TV
Kids Alone at Home Safety
In the News!
As I was reading about a recent event, I thought it important to share with you. Restrooms are...
Home invasions are invasive and dangerous. Creating the habit of locking all of your doors and...
It was Just Another Morning... Every day seems like just another day. We get up and go through our...
As we prepare for another school year, personal safety crosses our minds. Choosing to be pro-active...
The following news article is a classic example of not being aware of your surroundings. Whether we...
We are continually told to watch our surroundings, keep doors locked, and be ware of strangers....
Violence Against Women - OnLine First
- Postpartum Domestic Violence in Homes With Young Children: The Role of Maternal and Paternal Drinking
There has been limited investigation of mothers’ drinking patterns and their experience of […]
- How Violence Constitutes Order: Consent, Coercion, and Censure in Tanzania
Survey data show that most Tanzanian women find wife-beating justifiable. What is the meaning of […]
- Measuring Substance Use Among System-Involved IPV Survivors: A Research Note
This research note presents findings from a qualitative study exploring female, system-involved […]
- When Wife-Beating Is Not Necessarily Abuse: A Feminist and Cross-Cultural Analysis of the Concept of Abuse as Expressed by Tibetan Survivors of Domestic Violence
This article describes the views of Tibetan women who have experienced physical violence from male […]
- Correlates of Disclosure Cessation After Sexual Assault
Contacts with responders after sexual assault may influence further disclosure, but this […]