Self Defense 1947
Make the Invisible Visible
UNICEF and Liam Neeson
Angelina Jolie Speaks Out
Against Sexual Assault
I am Xena WFAA TV
Kids Alone at Home Safety
In the News!
As I was reading about a recent event, I thought it important to share with you. Restrooms are...
Home invasions are invasive and dangerous. Creating the habit of locking all of your doors and...
It was Just Another Morning... Every day seems like just another day. We get up and go through our...
As we prepare for another school year, personal safety crosses our minds. Choosing to be pro-active...
The following news article is a classic example of not being aware of your surroundings. Whether we...
We are continually told to watch our surroundings, keep doors locked, and be ware of strangers....
Violence Against Women - OnLine First
- Sheltering for Safety in Community Women With Divorce Histories
This cross-sectional study compared the prevalence of formal and informal sheltering (i.e., staying […]
- Adult Victimization in Female Survivors of Childhood Violence and Abuse: The Contribution of Multiple Types of Violence
Child sexual abuse (CSA) is a well-established risk factor for adult victimization in women, but […]
- Intimate Partner Violence Among Help-Seeking Deaf Women: An Empirical Study
Deaf women face heightened rates of intimate partner violence (IPV) compared with hearing women, […]
- Professional Help-Seeking for Adolescent Dating Violence in the Rural South: The Role of Social Support and Informal Help-Seeking
Structural equation modeling with three waves of data was used to assess a mediation model […]
- College Womens Assignment of Blame Versus Responsibility for Sexual Assault Experiences
The present study investigated in a sample of college women (N = 154) (a) assignment of self-blame, […]