Self Defense 1947
Make the Invisible Visible
UNICEF and Liam Neeson
Angelina Jolie Speaks Out
Against Sexual Assault
I am Xena WFAA TV
Kids Alone at Home Safety
In the News!
As I was reading about a recent event, I thought it important to share with you. Restrooms are...
Home invasions are invasive and dangerous. Creating the habit of locking all of your doors and...
It was Just Another Morning... Every day seems like just another day. We get up and go through our...
As we prepare for another school year, personal safety crosses our minds. Choosing to be pro-active...
The following news article is a classic example of not being aware of your surroundings. Whether we...
We are continually told to watch our surroundings, keep doors locked, and be ware of strangers....
Violence Against Women - OnLine First
- What Do Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Service Providers Need to Know About Survivors to Deliver Services?
Using survey data, we investigate perspectives of 80 program directors of domestic violence and/or […]
- Naked Aggression: The Meaning and Practice of Ejaculation on a Womans Face
Based on in-depth interviews with 16 heterosexual men, this study focuses on participants’ […]
- The Consequences of Intimate Partner Violence on Health: A Further Disaggregation of Psychological Violence--Evidence From Spain
Using a nationally representative sample of 10,171 women, this study examines the association […]
- Adaptation of the Domestic Violence Myth Acceptance Scale to Portuguese and Tests of Its Convergent, Divergent, and Predictive Validities
The Domestic Violence Myth Acceptance Scale was adapted to Portuguese (PDVMAS). The PDVMAS […]
- Womens Behavioral Responses to Sexual Aggression: The Role of Secondary Cognitive Appraisals and Self-Regulation
Sexual assault history, secondary cognitive appraisals, and a dual-process model of self-regulation […]