Self Defense 1947
Make the Invisible Visible
UNICEF and Liam Neeson
Angelina Jolie Speaks Out
Against Sexual Assault
I am Xena WFAA TV
Kids Alone at Home Safety
In the News!
As I was reading about a recent event, I thought it important to share with you. Restrooms are...
Home invasions are invasive and dangerous. Creating the habit of locking all of your doors and...
It was Just Another Morning... Every day seems like just another day. We get up and go through our...
As we prepare for another school year, personal safety crosses our minds. Choosing to be pro-active...
The following news article is a classic example of not being aware of your surroundings. Whether we...
We are continually told to watch our surroundings, keep doors locked, and be ware of strangers....
Violence Against Women - OnLine First
- A Primer for Preventing Teen Dating Violence? The Representation of Teen Dating Violence in Young Adult Literature and Its Implications for Prevention
Teen dating violence (TDV) is a significant public health issue. Preventing TDV requires attention […]
- Womens Behavioral Responses to Sexual Aggression: The Role of Secondary Cognitive Appraisals and Self-Regulation
Sexual assault history, secondary cognitive appraisals, and a dual-process model of self-regulation […]
- Microfinance Participation and Marital Violence in Bangladesh: A Qualitative Inquiry
This study explores the experiences of marital violence within the context of microfinance […]
- Indigenous Partner Violence, Indigenous Sentencing Courts, and Pathways to Desistance
Mainstream sentencing courts do little to change the behavior of partner violence offenders, let […]
- In Her Own Words: Women Describe Their Use of Force Resulting in Court-Ordered Intervention
Although researchers and practitioners have established that men and women use force in their […]